The Śurū Punjab Rose Candle features a delightfully evocative scent inspired by the fruits served by elders in the South Asian Diaspora. With top notes of Lychee and Plum, heart notes of Damascena Rose, Geranium and Honey, and base notes of Labdanum, Incense and Sandalwood, it offers an aromatic bouquet for the senses like no other.
A truly unique scent to elevate your collection, Śurū candles are the perfect gift for home fragrance lovers who appreciate something a little different.
Why Humānery Love It
- Sensual | featuring an aromatic bouquet of Punjabi Damascena Roses and Honey
- Evocative | inspired by the deliciously sweet fruits served in the Diaspora
- Sustainable | a luxurious hand-poured candle, formulated with a 100% natural Coconut & Rapeseed wax blend
- Long & strong | featuring a strong scent profile and long burn time - ideal burn time 2-4 hours per use
Śurū, pronounced "shu-ru", translates to 'begin' in Punjabi - the very ethos behind this artisanal home fragrance and lifestyle brand. Each luxurious scent inspires new beginnings, memories and experiences, and every exotic aroma is a beautiful celebration of a story passed down generations from the South Asian Diaspora.
- Coconut Oil
- 100% natural Coconut & Rapeseed Wax blend