If you’re a man who loves to play but struggles to hold back, the YESforLOV Male Pleasure Prolonger is your solution.
This is an effective orgasm delay gel for men or, better yet, the perfect gel for all your edging experiments with your partner! Its formula is enriched with an Amazonian plant extract that works as a muscle relaxant in order to help you prolong your excitement and have full control over when you reach orgasm. Enjoy crazy love games and use the gel on the spot to surprise your partner at any time, anywhere! And best of all, it's made from ingredients that are safe and clinically tested.
- Premium ingredients
It’s made with natural and effective ingredients for the best results.
- Stimulates penile sensory glands
Builds up your pleasure, preserves hypersensitivity and gives you hot and cold sensations.
- Condom friendly
The formula is compatible with condoms.
- Long-lasting pleasure
The formula helps with orgasm delay, which can be a solution for erectile problems.
Tested under dermatological control
Precautions For Use
- This product is not a contraceptive.
- In case it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not use on skin lesions or open wounds.
- Do not apply in combination with other products to the same area without medical advice.
- In the case of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Special storage conditions:
- Store away from light at room temperature.
- use-by date: 12 months after opening
- Sexual wellness
- ACMELLA OLERACEA EXTRACT
- ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE
- CINNAMOMUM CASSIA LEAF OIL
- EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS BUD OIL
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL
- EUGENOL. Tested under dermatological control. Compatible with all skin types and mucous membranes
- even the most sensitive. VEGAN formula. Respects the physiological pH. 97.70 % ingredients from a natural origin according to the standard ISO 16128. Cosmetovigilance : No adverse effects have been reported to date.
- Opens in a new window.