Loaded with follicle and cuticle-enriching goodness, The Wildsmith Skin Conditioner (300 ml) has a vitamin-rich blend of natural butters and Honey, with a Chamomile and Cedarwood aroma to awaken the senses.
Its calming formula contains fatty acids and Aloe Vera that quickly absorb to soothe and add natural shine, while hero ingredient Honey has deep conditioning properties that will leave your hair soft and manageable for styling. For best results, use in conjunction with the Wildsmith Skin Shampoo.
Soothes and reduces irritation
Aloe Vera is rich in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, B12, C and E, to promote a healthy, hydrated scalp
Deeply nourishes and moisturises
Coconut Oil and Honey condition and bind moisture for long-lasting softness, helping to combat breakage
Naturally-fragranced oil blend
A 100% natural blend of Linden, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Palmarose, Lavender, Benzoin, Rose and Rose Geranium
- Wildsmith Skin
- Aloe Vera
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Lavender Oil
- Natural Oils
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Hair Care & Styling
- Linden Flower
- Dry scalp
1. After cleansing with the Wildsmith Skin Shampoo, apply the desired amount to mid-lengths and ends of hair.
2. Leave to fully absorb for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride
- ***Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil
- *Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil
- *Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil
- *Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil
- *Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- *Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract
- *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil
- *Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract
- ***Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- **Benzyl Benzoate.
- Opens in a new window.