The Grey Focus and Memory Support (60 capsules) is a blend which includes nootropics mushrooms to enhance cognitive performance.
It can help boost memory performance and concentration, increase attention span and retention, improve your energy level, reduce fatigue, maintain healthy gut function, and enhance digestion. Its powerful blend of nootropics mushrooms also boost metabolism and stimulation and improve brain cell activity. The effects are improved memory function and enhanced focus, helping you achieve optimum productivity and performance.
- Boosts memory
Can help boost your memory performance with Lion’s Mane, a mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It is now being studied for its potential to improve memory and cognitive function in people experiencing age-related memory loss (source)
- Enhances focus and attention
With an enhanced focus, it can help you focus better, resulting in better productivity and concentration with Shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms are rich in Vitamin B1, B2, Selenium, and Copper. These vitamins and minerals help to regulate the brain's neurotransmitters, which may explain why they are so helpful for focus (source)
- Improves gut health
The formula can help in boosting metabolism and digestion, making your gut perform better
- Reduces fatigue
With Reishi mushroom in the formula, it can help the body reduce fatigue, boosting your energy levels
- Vegan, non-GMO and vegetarian
It does not contain animal ingredients and is Non-GMO and Vegetarian
- The Grey Men's Skincare
- Boosts Memory
- Enhances Focus
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Bath & Body
- Brain health supplement
- Cognitive Performance
- Suggested use: 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a health professional. Do not use if the the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Use it along with The Grey Daily Vitamin Intake System Supplement.
N.B. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The supplement must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers & children under 18.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- Lion’s Mane Is an extraordinary nootropic contains hericenones and erinacines - two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells. Lion’s Mane is shown to reduce symptoms of memory loss
- and prevent neuronal damage caused by amyloid-beta plaques
- which accumulate in the brain in Alzheimer’s patients. Chaga mushrooms Has been used for centuries in Siberia and other parts of Asia as a medicine to boost immunity and improve overall health. Some evidence suggests that chaga extract supports immunity
- prevents chronic inflammation in the body and brain
- lowers blood sugar levels and reduces cholesterol. Reishi mushroom Also known as Ganoderma lucidum or lingzhi. There are several molecules
- including triterpenoids
- polysaccharides and peptidoglycans
- that may be responsible for its health effects
- especially supporting the immune system and brain health.These include reduced fatigue and depression
- as well as improved quality of life. One study examined its effects in 132 people with neurasthenia
- a poorly defined condition associated with aches
- headaches and irritability. The researchers found that fatigue was reduced and well-being was improved after 8 weeks of taking the supplements. Shiitake mushroom Lentinula edodes
- or as it is more commonly known
- Shiitake mushroom has been used for various Traditional Chinese practices for thousands of years. Shiitake mushrooms are a great source of B vitamins
- which help support adrenal function and turn nutrients from food into useable energy. They have proven to help balance hormones naturally and break through brain fog to maintain focus all day long — even improving cognitive performance. Some shiitake health benefits include the ability to aid weight loss
- support cardiovascular health
- fight cancer cells
- improve energy levels and brain function
- reduce inflammation
- and support the immune system. Maitake Mushroom One of maitake’s most powerful effects is on the immune system. It has been used to ward off disease for millennia
- and now modern medicine is starting to reveal just how this medicinal mushroom works. Preliminary research suggests that the organic compound proteo-β-glucan is the active ingredient in maitake with a nootropic effect. AMPA receptors are one of the most abundant in the nervous system and mediate many of the excitatory processes in the brain. In other words
- AMPA helps your brain “go.” By influencing this system
- maitake could regulate mood and other cognitive processes. ALL INGREDIENTS: Lion’s Mane Mushroom 4:1 Extract (Hericium erinaceus) (fruiting body) Chaga Mushroom 4:1 Extract (fruiting body) Maitake Mushroom 4:1 Extract (fruiting body) Shiitake Mushroom 4:1 Extract (fruiting body) Reishi Mushroom 30% Extract (fruiting body) Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- and silicon dioxide. *(EFSA-ID 2183) - Health claim pending European assignment.
- Opens in a new window.