Your skin is your canvas, and The Grey Exfoliating Face Scrub (100 ml) will help you make the most of it.
This deep-cleansing scrub exfoliates and smooths your skin, giving you a fresh, more youthful appearance. It helps to remove the dead skin layer gently to reveal fresh skin leading to a healthier appearance. The ingredients further help fight blackheads, reduce and remove excess oils and blemishes, and unclog pores. So you can enjoy clearer and healthier skin that looks fresh with each use!
- Exfoliates the skin
Bamboo scrub particles help against acne breakouts
- Fights blemishes and breakouts
Its blend of ingredients works to unclog pores and reduce excess oils, which helps in giving you a pimple-free face
- Repairs the skin and fights signs of ageing
Contains skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin E and A that help in repairing skin cells and preventing wrinkles
- Gives the skin a fresh look
Exfoliation helps restore and revive the skin, which leads to healthier-looking skin with a new layer of skin
- The Grey Men's Skincare
- DEA free
- No Mineral Oils
- No SLES
- No SLS
- Normal skin
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Face scrub
- Clogged pores
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Patchy Skin
- Sensitive skin
- Start by cleansing your face with warm water, possibly with The Grey Charcoal Face Wash.
- Do not dry the skin with a clean towel, instead leave it wet.
- Follow up by applying a small amount of face scrub to your fingertips.
- Massage the scrub into your skin in circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off the scrub with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Follow up by applying The Grey Comfort+ Face Cream along with The Grey Daily Face Protect SPF50.
- Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate
- Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Polysorbate 20
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Glycol Distearate
- PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum Fruit Oil
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Carum Petroselinum Seed Oil
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Triethyl Citrate
- Formic Acid
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77499
- CI 77019
- CI 77891.