The Grey Comfort+ Face Cream (50 ml) provides all-day comfort and hydration while also fighting ageing, protecting the skin from environmental pollutants and boosting your natural barrier, making it the perfect product for dry, stressed and sensitive skin.
- Calms the skin
Amino acids from Moringa Oil helps to soothe and calm irritated and stressed skin
- Fights signs of ageing
Added Aquaxyl can help to reduce fine lines and firm and smoothen wrinkles on the face
- Strengthens the skin
Added ingredient Trehalose helps to strengthen the underlying layers of the skin, which improves the skin's appearance
- Extra moisture and retention
Gives the skin long-term moisture that offers extra comfort with Niacinamide which also helps to replenish antioxidants and fatty acids, and Hyaluronic Acid, which provides deep hydration
It has skin-loving antioxidants which can help in improving its appearance for a healthier and more youthful look
- The Grey Men's Skincare
- DEA free
- No Mineral Oils
- No SLES
- No SLS
- Normal skin
- Face cream
- Combination skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Patchy Skin
- Sensitive skin
1. Start by cleansing your face with warm water, possibly with The Grey Charcoal Face Wash.
2. Pat your face dry.
3. Take approximately one fingertip's worth of the face cream, and apply spots on forehead, cheeks, and chin.
4. Spread evenly over the face and massage until absorbed.
5. Daily use, morning and evening. In the evening, follow up with The Grey 3-in-1 Face Cream.
6. At night, use it as the last step in your skincare routine. For daytime use, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or higher such as The Grey Daily Face Protect SPF50.
7. Suited to normal, sensitive, combination, oily and patchy skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Pentylene Glycol
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Linoleate
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Lactic Acid
- Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment
- Saccharomyces/ Magnesium Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment
- Sodium Chloride
- Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate