The Brighton Beard Company The Miller's Beard Shampoo Bar is made with a range of nourishing natural oils, including Olive Oil and Coconut Oil, to gently and effectively cleanse your facial hair.
Why This Product is Great
- Gentle | made with all-natural ingredients to maintain healthy facial hair
- Cleansing | nourishing oils and butters help remove dirt and grime while locking in moisture
- Conditioning | added Cocoa Butter and other natural oils offer hydrating properties
- Fragrant | scented with Sandalwood, Elemi and Lavender
- For all | suitable for all skin and hair types
Bursting with nourishing ingredients, it's designed to rid your beard of dirt, grime, and excess oil without stripping away any of the goodness that it needs to remain full and healthy. It's also free from sulphates, making it a better option than regular shampoos, and contains Activated Charcoal that draws out dirt from the skin to prevent blocked pores.
About the brand: Brighton-born beard specialists The Brighton Beard Company offer more than just grooming; they provide a unique set of stylish products that adhere to the “urban beardsman” lifestyle. Featuring exceptional style inspired by the beauty of England’s southern coast, their quirky products take their names from notorious smugglers and moonshiners of the area.
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Activated Charcoal
- Beard wash
- Clogged pores
- *Benzyl Benzoat. *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- *Hexyl Cinnamal
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Bulnesia Sarmientoi Oil
- Cinnamon Zeylanicum Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Cupressus Funebris Wood Oil
- Elemi Resin
- Lavadin Grosso Oil
- Mineral Pigment CI77499
- Oleo Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Oleo Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Sustainable Palm Oil)
- Oleo Ricinis Communis (Castor Seed Oil)
- Oleo Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Parfum. Santalum Album
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Zingiber Officinale Root Oil
- Oleo Europaea (Olive Oil)