The Brighton Beard Company The Miller's Beard Shampoo Bar is made with a range of nourishing natural oils, including Olive Oil and Coconut Oil, to gently and effectively cleanse your facial hair.
Bursting with nourishing ingredients, it's designed to rid your beard of dirt, grime, and excess oil without stripping away any of the goodness that it needs to remain full and healthy. It's also free from sulphates, making it a better option than regular shampoos, and contains Activated Charcoal that draws out dirt from the skin to prevent blocked pores.
Made with all-natural ingredients to maintain healthy facial hair
Nourishing oils and butters help remove dirt and grime while locking in moisture
Added Cocoa Butter and other natural oils offer hydrating properties
Scented with Sandalwood, Elemi and Lavender
- For all
Suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Wet the beard and work Beard Shampoo Bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Rub the Shampoo down the lengths of your beard and massage in thoroughly to reach the skin beneath.
- Rinse out with warm water and leave the bar to air dry.
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Activated Charcoal
- Beard wash
- Clogged pores
- Oleo Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Oleo Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Oleo Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Sustainable Palm Oil)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Oleo Ricinis Communis (Castor Seed Oil)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Oleo Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Parfum. Santalum Album
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Cupressus Funebris Wood Oil
- Cinnamon Zeylanicum Leaf Oil
- Elemi Resin
- Zingiber Officinale Root Oil
- Bulnesia Sarmientoi Oil
- Lavadin Grosso Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Mineral Pigment CI77499
- *Hexyl Cinnamal
- *Benzyl Benzoat. *Naturally occurring in essential oils.