The Brighton Beard Company Smoker Mills Shave Oil has been carefully formulated to help you get a close, smooth shave.
A soothing, nourishing pre & post-shave oil to enable better blade glide and visibility whilst shaving. Works well with The Brighton Beard Company Double Edge Safety Razor. This shaving oil is created not only to help make shaving easier, but it provides natural antiseptic properties to help reduce any nicks, bumps or razor burns. It makes edging your beard easy, so you can line up your hair perfectly each time!
Smooth, easy shaving
It lubricates the skin and hair, making it easier to shave
Irritation-free after-shave skin
It moisturizes the skin, making it look healthy and smooth
Hydrates with natural ingredients
Softens facial hair and keeps skin hydrated
It has natural antiseptic properties, which can help reduce irritation, razor bumps and rash
Natural & cruelty-free
It’s made from natural materials and is not tested on animals
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Beard & Shave
- Step 1: Pre-shave (Oils & Serums)
- Razor bumps
- Razor burn
- Towel dry the beard after washing it.
- Dispense 1-2 drops of the beard oil into the hands and massage into the lengths of the beard and the skin. Avoid use on head hair which requires a much lighter product.
- Use as often as required.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair and comb it with the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Oil
- Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf Oil
- Opens in a new window.