Excite your skin into a deep state of extreme cleanliness with The Brighton Beard Company Purifying Eucalyptus Clay Mask (60 ml / 120 ml).
This refreshing and cleansing mask combines kaolin clay, cocoa butter and aloe vera to draw out impurities, minimise pores' appearance, and tighten skin. It’s a must-have if you want your face to be clean and fresh. Best applied after prepping the skin with The Brighton Beard Company's Rye Collection Exfoliating Eucalyptus Face Scrub and sealing the deal with the Mattifying Eucalyptus Moisturiser (not included).
Deep cleansing properties
It can help contribute to a reduction in acne breakouts and blackheads.
The Kaolin Clay in this mask can help tighten pores which can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores as well as provide protection against bacteria.
Gentle on skin
It’s suitable for sensitive skin because it contains ingredients that are gentle enough not to cause irritation.
The product is also paraben free, which means that it does not contain any harsh chemicals that may irritate the skin.
Natural & cruelty-free
It’s made from natural materials and is not tested on animals
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Aloe Vera
- Cocoa Butter
- Face mask
- Clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Apply a thin layer of the mask to your clean face, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Follow up with The Brighton Beard Company Mattifying Eucalyptus Moisturiser.
- Use 2-3 times per week or as required.
- Aqua (water)
- Stearic Acid
- Theobroma Cacao seed butter
- Glyceryl Stearate S/E
- Tocopherol acetate
- Aloe barbadensis leaf powder
- Ethylhexylglycerin 1
- Prunus Amydalus Dulcis
- Anthemis Nobilis
- Eucalytpus Dives
- Rosemarinus Officinalis
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- *linalool. *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- Opens in a new window.