Discover The Brighton Beard Company Old Joll's Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood Beard Oil (10 ml / 30 ml), an invigorating blend that works to help you grow a better-looking beard.
Maintaining your facial hair takes skill and patience. This beard oil combines the finest ingredients to condition and moisturises your facial hair as well as your skin beneath it. It's an invigorating blend of Jojoba and Argan oils, among others, that works to help you grow a better-looking beard faster. And the non-greasy formula deeply moisturises without feeling sticky – so you can enjoy both the look and feel of your facial hair without sacrificing style or comfort.
- Treat beard itch
The soothing formula works to hydrate the hair and skin to help minimise itching
- Promotes new growth
It stimulates new growth by nourishing the hair follicles and skin
- Softens the hair
The beard becomes more manageable and softer
- Hydrates and moisturises
The oil works to nourish the skin and keep it moisturized
- Natural & cruelty-free
It’s made from natural materials and is not tested on animals.
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Argan Oil
- Beard & Shave
- Beard oil
- Beard Care
- Towel dry the beard after washing it.
- Dispense 1-2 drops of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Oil into the hands and massage into the lengths of the beard and the skin. Avoid use on head hair which requires a much lighter product.
- Use as often as required.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair and comb it with the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree oil) + essential oils* * Mandarin & Cedarwood * Black Pepper & Grapefruit * Ylang Ylang & Sandalwood * Lime & Basil * Jasmin & Lemon * Sandalwood
- Elemi & Lavender
- Opens in a new window.