The Brighton Beard Company Old Joll's Black Pepper and Grapefruit Beard Oil (10 ml / 30 ml) is made with a carefully selected blend of the finest oils, including Jojoba, Almond, and Argan Oil, designed to tame, condition, and nourish your facial hair.
Fast absorbing and never greasy, this Beard Oil softens the hair to encourage better condition, prevent itching, and promote new growth. Used regularly, it can help lead to a thicker, fuller, healthier beard that never feels irritated and always smells great.
Added Vitamin E and Essential Oils help to keep your beard healthy
Regularly treating the beard with oil can help prevent itchiness and keep hair soft
Penetrates deep into the hair's follicles to condition the skin
Scented with spicy and citrusy Black Pepper and Grapefruit
The ingredients in this Beard Oil are not derived from or tested on animals
Made with 100% natural ingredients
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Argan Oil
- Beard & Shave
- Beard oil
- Beard Care
- Towel dry the beard after washing it.
- Dispense 1-2 drops of the beard oil into the hands and massage into the lengths of the beard and the skin. Avoid use on head hair which requires a much lighter product.
- Use as often as required.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair and comb it with the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree oil) + essential oils Black Pepper & Grapefruit
- Opens in a new window.