Effectively buff away dead cells that can contribute to tired and dull-looking skin with The Brighton Beard Company Exfoliating Eucalyptus Face Scrub (60 ml / 120 ml), revealing smoother skin beneath.
Switch up your morning routine with our exfoliating Eucalyptus Face Scrub. With a hard-working combination of ground almonds, pumice and green tea extract to help in revealing smoother and more replenished skin. The natural ingredients soften the skin whilst gently loosening impurities on the surface for a fresh look. Ideal for those who want to refresh their face! This product is suitable for all skin types but should be used as the first step in The Brighton Beard Company's 3 Step Skincare Routine Rye Collection before the Purifying Eucalyptus Clay Mask and Mattifying Eucalyptus Moisturiser (not included).
Purifies the skin
Removes dirt and excess oil from the skin
Refreshes and cleanses
It contains ingredients known for antiseptic qualities, which can help to cleanse the skin and leave it feeling refreshed
It contains plant-derived glycerine and coconut, which can help to hydrate and smooth the skin
The product is also paraben-free, which means it does not contain any harsh chemicals that may irritate the skin
Vegan and cruelty-free
It’s suitable for vegans
- The Brighton Beard Company
- All skin types
- Aloe Vera
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Face scrub
- Step 1: Cleanser
- Dull skin
- Tired skin
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Mix a small amount of the scrub in your hands and lather it gently.
- Massage it onto your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with Purifying Eucalyptus Clay Mask and Mattifying Eucalyptus Moisturiser of The Brighton Beard Company's Rye Collection Rye Collection.
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic triglyceride (light coconut) oil
- Glyceryl stearate
- Peg 100 stearate
- Glycerine (veg)
- Coccus nucifera (coconut) fruit oil
- Cetyl alcohol
- Pumice (ground) powder
- Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf powder
- Butyrospermum park (shea) butter
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) shell powder
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract
- Anthemis Nobilis
- Eucalyptus Dives
- Rosemarinus Officinalis
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- *Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Opens in a new window.