The Brighton Beard Company Creampot Tom's Mandarin & Cedarwood Beard Balm is a leave-in conditioner that helps to tame and repair coarse facial hair.
Why This Product is Great
- Conditioning | added Shea Butter locks in moisture for softer hair and skin
- Hydrating | preventing dryness in the beard means the skin beneath feels fresher and free from irritation
- Fragrant | featuring smokey Mandarin & Cedarwood scent
- Nourishing | formulated with natural oils to help prevent and repair split ends
- Tames hair | offering a light natural hold and control over untamed locks
- For all | suitable for all beard and hair types, made with 100% natural ingredients
Made with 100% natural ingredients including Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, and Tea Tree, it nourishes dry, brittle beard hair while helping to maintain a light, smooth hold. By hydrating the hairs and preventing split ends, it also can help reduce irritation to the skin.
About the brand: Brighton-born beard specialists The Brighton Beard Company offer more than just grooming; they provide a unique set of stylish products that adhere to the “urban beardsman” lifestyle. Featuring exceptional style inspired by the beauty of England’s southern coast, their quirky products take their names from notorious smugglers and moonshiners of the area.
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Beard balm
- Cera alba (Beeswax)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) + essential oils* * Mandarin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)