The Brighton Beard Company Creampot Tom's Black Pepper & Grapefruit Beard Balm (40 ml / 80 ml) is a leave-in conditioner that helps to tame and repair coarse facial hair.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, and Tea Tree, it nourishes dry, brittle beard hair while helping to maintain a light, smooth hold. By hydrating the hairs and preventing split ends, it also can help reduce irritation to the skin.
Added Shea Butter locks in moisture for softer hair and skin
Preventing dryness in the beard means the skin beneath feels fresher and free from irritation
Featuring fruity Black Pepper and Grapefruit scent
Formulated with natural oils to help prevent and repair split ends
Offering a light natural hold and control over untamed locks
Suitable for all beard and hair types, made with 100% natural ingredients
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Shea Butter
- Beard & Shave
- Beard balm
- Beard Care
- Black Pepper
- Warm a pea sized amount of Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
- Use this balm with either the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera alba (Beeswax)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) + essential oils* *Black Pepper & Grapefruit
- Opens in a new window.