The Brighton Beard Company Alfriston Body Wash (280 ml) is a deeply moisturising, natural cleanser designed to protect the skin, as well as thoroughly cleanse.
Made with Macadamia and Borage Oils are - known for their high fatty acid content - Alfriston Body Wash leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. It's enriched with a refreshing Bergamot and Rose Geranium scent that invigorates the senses, while hydrating Aloe Vera moisturises the skin, and Glucosides help to protect the natural barrier and prevent irritation or damage.
Offering a deep cleanse to rid the skin of grime and free radicals
Added Aloe Vera works to lock moisture into the skin
Scented with refreshing Bergamot and Rose Geranium
Added Macadamia and Borage Oils help keep the skin strong and supple
- Free from
Made without parabens or sulphates from 100% natural ingredients
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Bath & Body
- Shower Gel / Body Wash
- Step 1: Soap & Wash
- Wet your skin with water in a shower or bath and apply a small amount of body wash to the palm of your hand.
- Rub the body wash in circular motions over your skin, focusing on problem areas such as your feet, back, and elbows.
- Rinse off the soap with warm water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Capryl/caprylyl glucoside
- Cocomidopropyl betaine
- Glycerine (Veg)
- Xanthan gum
- Quillaja saponaria (Soap bark) extract
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- macadamia ternifolia seed oil
- borago offinalis seed oil
- pelargonium roseum
- citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil
- melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil
- *benzyl alcohol
- *limonene. *Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Opens in a new window.