The Brighton Beard Company Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Oil (30 ml) offers a heady scent of hazy summer evenings alongside soothing, natural goodness.
Enriched with Essential Oils and Vitamin E, Beard Oil works to condition and hydrate both facial hair and the delicate skin beneath it. Used regularly, it can help prevent dryness and irritation, while delivering nourishment for the best quality beard you've ever experienced. And since it's quick-absorbing, it won't leave the hair feeling heavy or greasy.
Added Vitamin E and Essential Oils work to nourish and keep your beard healthy
Regularly treating the beard with oil prevents itchiness and keeps hairs soft
Reaches deep into the hair's follicles to condition the skin
Scented with spicy and floral Bergamot and Rose Geranium
The ingredients in this Beard Oil are not derived from or tested on animals
This product is made from 100% natural ingredients
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Beard oil
- Beard Care
- Towel dry the beard after washing it.
- Dispense 1-2 drops of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Oil into the hands and massage into the lengths of the beard and the skin. Avoid use on head hair which requires a much lighter product.
- Use as often as required.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of the Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair, and comb it with the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
- Moringa Olifera (Moringa Oil)
- Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli Seed Oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree oil) + essential oils*
- Opens in a new window.