The Brighton Beard Company Alfriston Bergamot & Rose Geranium Beard Balm (60 ml) delivers an enriching formula, handcrafted in small batches, and formulated with all-natural ingredients.
It works to condition the beard by enriching it with natural oils and butters, which hydrate, nourish, and help lock in moisture. This can help improve softness and shine, and even repair and prevent split ends. Scented with floral and spicy Bergamot and Rose Geranium, it leaves your facial hair smelling as good as it looks and feels.
Added Shea Butter works to lock in moisture for softer hair and skin
It prevents dryness in the beard and leaves the skin beneath feeling fresher and free from irritation
Natural oils work to prevent and repair split ends
Offers a light natural hold with no fly-aways
Enjoy the scent of spicy Bergamot and Rose Geranium
Suitable for all beard and hair types, made with 100% natural ingredients
- The Brighton Beard Company
- Beard balm
- Beard Care
- Warm a pea sized amount of Beard Balm between the palms and massage into the facial hair.
- For best results, use 2-3 times per week or more as required.
- Apply after doing your hair, as the oily balm will weigh down head hair.
Use this balm with either the Acetate Beard Comb or Boar Bristle Olive Wood Beard Brush.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera alba (Beeswax)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa Oil)
- Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli Seed Oil)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) + essential oils*
- Opens in a new window.