Top up your SmileTime Teeth Whitening Kit with a handy 6 pack of SmileTime Teeth Whitening Refill Gels.
The SmileTime Teeth Whitening Kit has been formulated to lighten your smile by up to 10 shades, over a course of 3-6 days, for lightning-fast results! The new and improved Teeth Whitening Gel contains PAP, which is a non-toxic, Hydrogen Peroxide-free whitening agent. PAP is an alternative to Peroxide, causing zero impact on the gums and enamel. SmileTime has tested the safety of the teeth whitening kit, and all their products have been reviewed and have complied with UK and EU regulations.
- Extended use
Enjoy 6 new Whitening Gel replacements for your SmileTime Teeth Whitening Kit
- Fast and convenient
Each kit takes just 15 minutes to apply
- Speedy results
Expect noticeable results in as little as 6 days
- Gentle formulation
Contains PAP, a peroxide alternative, causing zero impact on the gums and enamel
- Fully regulated
Unlike many whitening products, SmileTime products are in keeping with UK and EU regulations
- Free from
Peroxide-free and vegan-friendly
- First, brush your teeth to remove any food debris and plaque. You can use our SmileTime Bamboo toothbrush and Charcoal Whitening Powder for this process.
- Attach the LED light to the mouth tray so they are connected
- Using the Whitening Gel syringes, apply a ¼ of the gel substance at the top and bottom of the mouth tray
- Put the tray into your mouth and wait 15 minutes 5. Rinse your mouth and the mouth tray, and repeat the next day.
- Teeth whitening
- Female Founded Brands
- Teeth whitening kit
- Sensitive teeth
- Teeth staining
- Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Potassium Nitrate
- Cellulose Gum
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract
- Punica Granatum Seed (Pomegranate) Extract