Saltee Hands is a sanitiser designed to kill bacteria and viruses while offering hydration and protection. Saltee blends its 70% alcohol content, which combats 99.9% of viruses, with natural oils that are lightly scented to calm and soothe senses and alleviate dryness. Aloe helps to soothe the skin and feels refreshing to rub in throughout the day, while neroli oil is a natural antibacterial agent that provides a soothing antidote to alcohol.
Why Humānery Love It
- Protective | featuring a high alcohol content of 70% (which combats 99.9% of viruses)
- Moisturising | added oils and Aloe work to nourish and hydrate your hands and promote protection
- Fragrant | added essential oils offer both protection and a delicate fragrance
- Eco-friendly | Saltee products are designed in the UK with a focus on protection while minimising environmental impact
Saltee Skincare is a British cosmetics company that produces some of the most desirable sun care products on the market. They have expertly fused vegan, eco-friendly sun products with chic design and scientifically proven results, which can help to keep us (and the planet) just that little bit safer, every day.
- Saltee Skincare
- Aloe Vera
- Hand sanitiser
- Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Citrus Auratium Amara flower oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Denatured Alcohol