Looking for a scent that embodies sophistication and luxury? Look no further than this rich and opulent fragrance Ruffians Marylebone - Eau de Parfum (50 ml) inspired by the tall townhouses of Marylebone.
With a blend of Mahogany Woods, expensive oiled Leathers, and Oriental Resins, this scent boasts a mature Woodland complexity that is sure to impress. The fragrance contains carefully selected ingredients such as Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cypress, Violet, Geranium, Sage, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Labdanum, and Tolu Balsam. Each of these notes work together to create a rich and complex scent that is sure to turn heads. The scent was inspired by the opulent buildings, antiques, and city smells of Marylebone, located in the heart of London. It's the perfect addition to any modern man's grooming and self-care routine, and makes for a great gift for any man who appreciates a unique and sophisticated scent.
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cypress
Violet, Geranium, Sage
Vetiver, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Labdanum, Tolu Balsam
- Bath & Body
- Eau de parfum
- Men's Perfume
- Apply after showering: It's best to apply perfume after you've showered or bathed. This is because your skin will be clean and free of any odours or dirt that could interfere with the scent.
- Identify pulse points: The heat of your pulse points will help to activate and spread the fragrance. Common pulse points include the neck, wrists, chest, and inner elbow.
- Spray from a distance: Hold the bottle about 5-7 inches away from your skin and spray lightly. Avoid spraying directly on your clothing, as some perfumes may stain.
- Don't overdo it: It's important not to apply too much perfume. A little goes a long way, and you don't want to overpower others with a strong scent.
- Reapply as needed: Depending on the strength of the perfume, you may need to reapply it throughout the day. However, be mindful of the scent's strength and try not to overdo it.
- parfum (fragrance)
- aqua (water)
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- Opens in a new window.