Looking for a fragrance that embodies the rugged, historic beauty of Scotland's iconic capital? Look no further than the fresh fragrance Ruffians Edinburgh - Eau de Parfum (50 ml).
Inspired by the city's tall sandstone buildings, old-town castle, and turbulent coast, this scent captures the very essence of Edinburgh. Top notes of sea breeze, bitter citrus accord, and hops are complemented by a middle layer of Geranium, Lavender, and Mossy notes. The fragrance is rounded out with a base of the dry Amber Accord, Driftwood, Patchouli, and Basalt Rock. As Ruffians' first store, Edinburgh is close to their heart, and they wanted to create a scent that represents their Scottish roots. With a mix of old and new, plus unpredictable weather, Edinburgh is a city that provides inspiration like no other. Try this scent and experience the essence of Edinburgh for yourself.
Sea Breeze, Bitter Citrus Accord + Hops
Geranium, Lavender, Mossy
Dry Amber Accord, Driftwood, Patchouli, Basalt Rock
- Eau de parfum
- Men's Perfume
- Basalt Rock
- Dry Amber Accord
- Sea Breeze
- Apply after showering: It's best to apply perfume after you've showered or bathed. This is because your skin will be clean and free of any odours or dirt that could interfere with the scent.
- Identify pulse points: The heat of your pulse points will help to activate and spread the fragrance. Common pulse points include the neck, wrists, chest, and inner elbow.
- Spray from a distance: Hold the bottle about 5-7 inches away from your skin and spray lightly. Avoid spraying directly on your clothing, as some perfumes may stain.
- Don't overdo it: It's important not to apply too much perfume. A little goes a long way, and you don't want to overpower others with a strong scent.
- Reapply as needed: Depending on the strength of the perfume, you may need to reapply it throughout the day. However, be mindful of the scent's strength and try not to overdo it.
- parfum (fragrance)
- aqua (water)
- Opens in a new window.