Get dentist results at home, with Polished London Teeth Whitening Powder. With a minty fresh flavour, this powerful powder effectively combats stains and bad breath, while being gentle on sensitive teeth.
Meant to be used alongside your usual routine, it gets to work immediately, targeting red wine stains, coffee stains and other common cosmetic issues. The innovative formula contains no harmful abrasives or damaging Peroxides, tackling bacteria for a healthier mouth.
- Brightens & enhances
Targets stubborn stains caused by coffee, wine and tobacco
Gets to work instantly, with noticeable results in no time
- Combats bad breath
Fights bacteria for a healthier mouth and gums
- Safe for teeth & gums
Contains no harmful abrasives or Peroxides, ideal for sensitive teeth
- Refreshing formula
Has an invigorating mint flavour
- Polished London
- Teeth whitening
- Oral Health
- Oral Care
- Sensitive teeth
- Before brushing your teeth, floss them with the Polished London Aqua XP Water Flosser.
- Wet your Polished London Sonic XP Toothbrush head and dip it into the powder, covering the bristles.
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes, paying particular attention to the front teeth.
- Use the powder once a day for 14 days, and then 3-4 times a week for maintenance.
- Follow up by shaking the Polished London Activated Charcoal Mouthwash bottle well before use.
- Lift the cap and pour the mouthwash into your mouth.
- Swish around the mouthwash and let it sit in your mouth for a minute or so.
- You could also gargle with the mouthwash if you want.
- Spit out into the sink and rinse with water.
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- PENTASODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE
- SODIUM SACCHARIN
- MENTHA VIRIDIS LEAF OIL
- STRONTIUM CHLORIDE.