The Pelegrims Facial Balm is enriched with natural ingredients proven to even out and improve your skin tone. Made with English Pinot Noir Grape Extract, wild rose, sea salt, and marine algae that increase collagen synthesis by 19%, this pleasantly fragranced balm is rich and filled with nutrients.
The soothing balm absorbs quickly, leaving skin hydrated and nourished by never greasy. For best results, use daily as part of your morning skincare routine. You'll notice glowing skin within just 24 hours.
Why Humānery Love It
- Nourishing | nutrient-rich English Pinot Noir Grape Extract leaves skin glowing
- Boosts collagen | Marine Algae extract increases collagen synthesis in the skin by up to 19% in a 24 hour period
- Improves appearance | Ingredients are proven to regulate skin cell production
- For all |suitable for all skin types
Pelegrims have a strong focus on sustainability and low intervention with nature - to ensure products come naturally and are not rushed, or compromised in quality. In fact, their products are made from byproducts of the wine-making process. Working alongside sister winery, Westwell Wines, Pelegrims is proudly independent, producing small patch products made with love.
- Made in UK
- Grape Seed Oil
- Marine Algae Extract
- Face balm
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
- Cylindrotheca Fusiformis (Algae) Extract
- Grape Skin Powder
- Magnesium Stearate
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Tomato Seed Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Pinot Noir Grape) Skin and Seed Extract
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil