PATRICKS SH Lite Daily Shampoo is formulated to provide a gentle everyday cleanse, ideal for men who aren't expecting hair loss.
Why This Product is Great
- An everyday shampoo | suitable for all hair types, for men who aren't expecting hair loss
- Scented | blended with PATRICK's signature cologne with notes of Sandalwood and Violet
- Nutrient-rich | contains active ingredients, plant-based extracts and tripeptides
- Soothing | can help reduce scalp irritation, reduces follicle shrinkage and nourishes the scalp
Enriched with an active blend of ingredients, natural extracts, vitamins and amino acids, the result is softer hair, with improved scalp health. Gentle cleansing agents help remove excess oil and buildup, while PATRICK's signature scent of notes of Sandalwood and Violet instantly uplifts and awakens the senses. Suitable for all hair types, packaged with 30% recyclable materials.
About the brand: Patricks is an Australian-born brand that directly addresses hair loss and lacklustre skin, delivering industry-leading results that last. Backed by science and infused with modern ingredients, their selection of highly concentrated ingredients make up the brand’s cosmetic range, which comes recommended by experts at Esquire.
- All hair types
- Dry scalp
- Irritated scalp
- Oily hair
- Thinning hair
- Aqua (Water/Eau) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Coco-Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Glycol Distearate Decyl Glucoside PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide Acrylates Copolymer Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Glycerin Polyquaternium-7 Propylene Glycol Polysorbate 60 Polysorbate 20 Fragrance/Parfum Butylene Glycol Dextran Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract Sodium Benzoate Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Sodium Hydroxide Citric Acid Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Linalool Limonene