Create bold, versatile looks with PATRICKS FM2.5 F*cking Matte Hair Styling Product.
Why This Product is Great
- Matte finish | achieve natural-looking results with this non-greasy formula
- Medium hold | keeps hair in place without looking overstyled
- UV-resistant | safeguards the hair against the sun's harmful UV rays
- Versatile | perfect for creating a wide range of diverse looks
This medium-hold matte-finish pomade is specially formulated for men who aren't afraid to experiment. Achieve effortless and textured results by raking through damp or dry hair and styling as desired. The masculine notes of Sandalwood and Leather instantly awaken the senses, leaving you feeling and looking ready to conquer your day. A non-greasy and UV-resistant styling product, suitable for everyday use.
About the brand: Patricks is an Australian-born brand that directly addresses hair loss and lacklustre skin, delivering industry-leading results that last. Backed by science and infused with modern ingredients, their selection of highly concentrated ingredients make up the brand’s cosmetic range, which comes recommended by experts at Esquire.
- All hair types
- Hair styling
- Hair styling
- Aqua (Water/Eau) Lanolin Wax/Lanolin Cera/Cire de lanoline Cetearyl Alcohol Tribehenin Kaolin PVP Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax /Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba PEG-40 Castor Oil PEG-8 Beeswax Ceteareth-25 Fragrance/Parfum Tridecyl Stearate Tridecyl Trimellitate Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 Dextran Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract Phenoxyethanol Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract Butylene Glycol Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Propylene Glycol Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Triethanolamine Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate