Get ready for a closer and more comfortable shave, with the award-winning Murdock London Shaving Cream (200 ml).
Winner of a Tatler Beauty Award, this shaving cream is enriched with Mallow Extract and natural oils that prime the skin and facial hair. Specially developed to lock in moisture and cushion your shave, it allows the razor to glide across, for ultimate precision and comfort. For best results, apply with a brush to create a rich lather. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Award-winning shave cream
Tatler Beauty Award winner
- Luxuriously hydrating formula
Infused with enriching botanical oils that lock in long-lasting moisture
- Soothing properties
Blended Mallow, Aloe Vera and Borage ensure a smooth, close shave
- Perfect for sensitive skin types
Minimises irritation and redness post-shave
- Murdock London
- Made in UK
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin C
- Beard & Shave
- Shaving cream
- Sensitive skin
- Wet the area you're going to shave, and then apply the shaving cream.
- Use a brush to work the cream into your skin, and then let it sit for about 1 to 5 minutes before you begin shaving.
- Using short strokes, shave in the direction of hair growth until you've removed all of your hair.
- Rinse away excess hair with warm water.
- Finish with Murdock London Post-Shave Balm to soothe and moisturise your skin after shaving.
- Aqua (Water)
- Stearic Acid
- Coconut Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Myristic Acid
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Extract
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Opens in a new window.