Experience gentle exfoliation with skin that feels reborn courtesy of the Murdock London Face Scrub (100 ml).
The mildly abrasive formula is made from Pumice Sand sourced from volcanoes, Lactic Acid and Worlee beads, to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing a clear and soft complexion. Cold-pressed Jojoba Oil soothes and nourishes, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, with enhanced elasticity. Use twice a week for best results and follow with the Murdock London Daily Moisturiser. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Mild exfoliation
Added Pumice Sand and Worlee Beads prevent ingrown hairs and effectively exfoliate to remove dead skin cells
- Revitalises skin
Achieve refreshed, cleansed and revived skin
- Rejuvenating formula
Enriched with hydrating cold-pressed Jojoba Oil
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Contains no harsh chemicals or parabens
- Murdock London
- Made in UK
- Lactic Acid
- Travel Size
- Face scrub
- Step 1: Cleanser
- Dull skin
- Sensitive skin
- Wet your face and hands.
- Apply a small amount of face scrub to your fingertips.
- Massage the scrub into your skin in circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off the scrub with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Follow up by applying the Murdock London Daily Face Moisturiser or night cream with SPF as needed.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Dipterocarpus Turbinatus (Gurjum balsam) oil
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
- Sibirica Ledeb (Pine) Extract
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Oil Green) Extract
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Opens in a new window.