The Murdock London Black Tea Cologne (100 ml) is a bold and confident scent with a distinctly masculine aroma.
With notes of Spices, Leather and Tobacco, Black Tea Cologne is a celebration of Britain's historic spice and tea routes, evoking a deep sense of wanderlust and intrigue. This iconic scent is perfect for the modern gent, with a rich yet not overpowering aroma that instantly allures. Spritz some cologne onto the pulse points post-shower and feel ready to conquer your day.
Top Notes: Bergamot & Black Tea
Middle Notes: Davana & Geranium
Base Notes: Cedarwood & Amber
- Murdock London
- Eau de cologne
- Apply a small amount of the parfum to your neck and wrist.
- Rub in well, then let dry for a few minutes before dressing.
- Parfum should be applied to pulse points such as wrists and neck since these areas are closest to the skin's surface and therefore warmest, helping fragrance release its scent more quickly than when applied to other areas of your body.
Learn how to choose and purchase fragrances online without testing them with this resource.
- Alcohol Denat
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Aqua (Water)
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot Oil) Extract
- Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum Wood Oil
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Illicium Verum (Aniseed) Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Myristica Feragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Artemisia Pallens (Davana) Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor Oil)
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Oil
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Opens in a new window.