The MESOA Three And Easy: Beard Set contains all you need to keep your beard and complexion in tip-top condition, with the Deep Cleansing Exfoliant, The Rejuvenating Beard Oil and Revitalising Moisturiser.
By firstly applying the MESOA Deep Cleansing Exfoliant, the skin beneath your beard will be cleansed from dirt, grime and impurities. You will be left with a smooth, fresh and clear complexion, thanks to the blend of essential oils and Ecuadorian Ivory Palm Seeds. The Rejuvenating Beard Oil will hydrate and nourish your beard whilst strengthening the hair’s follicles to promote growth thanks to the key ingredients of Jojoba and Marula Oil. Finally, the Revitalising Moisturiser will leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft all day thanks to the key ingredient of Glycerin.
- Convenient set
A handy set of 3 beard care essentials - Exfoliant, Moisturiser and Beard Oil
Helps prevent blackheads and ingrown hairs
Promotes hair growth
Jojoba and Marula Oil strengthen the hair’s follicles to promote growth
Ecuadorian Ivory Palm Seeds exfoliate and energise the skin, cleaning out pores for a clear complexion, with skin that glows
Use the moisturiser to obtain superior hydration for both skin and beard with the help of Glycerin
As seen on BBC 1's Dragons’ Den
- For the Deep Cleansing Exfoliant, ensure your face and hands are damp, before applying a 10 pence piece size of product to the skin.
- Massage into the skin using circular motions to create a lather, before rinsing well.
- For the Rejuvenating Beard Oil apply 3 to 4 drops to your hands before smoothing into your beard against the grain for shorter beards.
- For longer beards, use the pipette and apply directly to the skin beneath the beard before smoothing in against the grain.
- For the MESOA Revitalising Moisturiser, apply a pea-sized amount to your fingers and gently massage into the skin in circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Essential Oils
- Jojoba Oil
- Marula Oil
- Beard and shave set
- Pores and blackheads treatment
- Beard Thickness
- Ingrown hairs