The MESOA Hydrating Shaving Gel (15 ml / 100 ml) is a multi-action essential in your shaving regime: protecting, soothing, and repairing the skin. The key ingredient of Aloe Vera helps to heal any nicks and cuts, whilst Witch Hazel adds antibacterial properties, limiting razor burn and redness.
The gentle foaming formula is also infused with Provitamin B5 to soften and moisturise the skin, with added Pentavin also helping to retain hydration levels. Rich in natural essential oils, this shaving gel has an incredibly energising fragrance; Mandarin Essential Oil protects and repairs the complexion, while Sandalwood Essential Oil soothes the epidermis.
- Minimum irritation
The hydrating formula allows for an accurate, comfortable shave with minimal risk of irritation
Added skin-softening ingredients of Pentavin and Provitamin B5 work to lock in hydration
Fragrant essential oils mean you can start the day with a balanced burst of freshness
Foaming formula with added Aloe Vera helps soothe skin
As seen on BBC 1's Dragons' Den
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin B5
- Witch Hazel
- Beard & Shave
- Shaving gel
- Apply to damp skin and create a lather by rubbing in gentle circular motions.
- Shave against the grain before rinsing well with water.
- Pat face dry and apply the Revitalising Moisturiser whilst the skin is still damp to lock in as much moisture as possible.
- Aqua (water)
- hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) plant distillate
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel
- saccharide isomerate
- citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil
- argania spinosa (argan) kernel extract
- santalum album (sandalwood) wood oil
- propylene glycol
- sodium hyaluronate
- citric acid
- hydrogenated castor oil
- potassium sorbate
- sorbic acid