The men-u db Premier Shaving Brush is crafted from the finest quality Italian synthetic bristles for comfortable and high-performance grooming.
- men-u db Premier Shaving Brush
- men-u Chrome Shaving Brush Stand
- men-u Shave Creme 15ml
This modern shaving brush is made from smooth, solid and non-absorbent synthetic materials that are easy to clean and care for. It comes complete with a sleek, water-resistant shaving stand and 15ml Creme Buddy Tube that generates a less aerated, creamier lather that’s up to 4 times longer-lasting.
Custom-made bristles are manufactured to be smooth, solid & non-absorbent, therefore, using less shave creme. Made from high-quality, smooth, solid & non-absorbent synthetic materials
- Uses up to 40% less shave crème than badger bristles
Animal bristles like badger are like human hair – scaly, often with a hollow core and split ends. To create a lather, shave creme and water have to penetrate badger bristles before the product is on their surface
- No bristle loss
Animal bristles expand and contract through the absorption of shaving products and water, which can lead to bristle loss
- Italian made
Italy is a great source of the finest shaving brushes, where they supply the traditional Barbiere (barber)
- Chrome stand
A stand is important for the brush, as the bristles should always dry down and not up to the handle as this is more hygienic.
- Tea Tree
- Beard & Shave
- Shaving brush
1. Wash with the men-u Healthy Facial Wash and water before using for the first time.
2. Dip the bristles into clean, warm water and shake off excess.
3. Apply the Shave Creme to the side of the wet brush.
4. Create a rich lather and using circular motions, apply evenly to the area to be shaved.
5. Proceed with your shaving routine.
- Palmitic Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Coconut Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Propylene Glycol
- Mentha Piperita Oil
- Caprylyl Glycol
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Sodium Sulfate
- Hexyl Cinnamal.
- Opens in a new window.