Delivering a refreshing burst of Peppermint flavour, the Marvis Smokers Whitening Mint Toothpaste (85 ml) has a brightening fluoride formula that targets stubborn stains, discolouration and bad breath caused by smoking, as well as red wine and alcohol.
This luxuriously creamy toothpaste is developed to tackle plaque and decay, with a freshness that lasts all day. In standout silver, its iconic design will complement any modern gent's bathroom shelf.
Developed for smokers
The Xylitol and Sorbitan-based formula helps to remove stains and discolouration caused by long-term smoking
Fluoride is known for its strengthening properties, with high resistance to decay and plaque buildup
Featuring an elegant sculpted screw top and bold vintage-style Italian apothecary packaging
- Teeth whitening
- Oral Health
- Travel Size
- Oral Care
- Teeth staining
1. Make sure to floss before brushing.
2. Start by wetting your toothbrush with water, then apply the Smokers Whitening Mint toothpaste to the bristles.
3. Brush your teeth with small strokes in circular motions for approx. 2 minutes.
4. Follow with a Marvis mouthwash, shaking the bottle well before use.
5. Lift the cap and pour the mouthwash into your mouth.
6. Swish around the mouthwash and let it sit in your mouth for a minute or so.
7. You could also gargle with the mouthwash if you want.
8. Spit out into the sink and rinse with water.
9. Repeat this process in the morning and at night.
- Hydrated Silica
- Aqua (Water)
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Aroma (Flavour)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cellulose Gum
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Fluoride
- Opens in a new window.