A favourite with sports professionals, the LifeJacket Skin Protection SPF 50 Sun Gel is a game-changer when it comes to sunscreen.
The super-light and grease-free formula makes it easy to distribute evenly, while the subtle fragrance leaves you feeling refreshed and uplifted. A high-performance, highly-absorbent gel that guarantees maximum UV protection, clinically and dermatologically approved for all skin types, it is a best seller for those who suffer from psoriasis and eczema.
- High performance
Hydrating, quick to absorb, and water-resistant
- Used by athletes
Lightweight, non-greasy formula that doesn’t cause stinging or burning, especially in the eyes
- Light fragrance
Scent of fresh linen
- For all
Suitable for all skin types, and clinically approved for sensitive skin
- Take approximately 5 ml (one fingertip) for each sun-exposed body part.
- Spread evenly across body parts exposed to the sun.
- Rub it in until any visible traces of the sun gel have disappeared.
Reapply at least every two hours if staying outdoors and more as required.
- LifeJacket Skin Protection
- SPF 50+
- Alcohol Denat.
- Propylheptyl Caprylate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate
- Tris-Biphenyl Triazine
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Xanthan Gum
- Propylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Disodium Phosphate