Give tired feet a well-earned rest with James + Jake's Extreme Cool Down Post Exercise Protecting Foot Spray, which contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Lime Peel.
Peppermint is well known for helping the feet, it increases circulation, stops muscle spasms, and is also a pain reliever. Eucalyptus Oil is known to ease and soothe joint pain, especially from conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Lemon and Lime Peel contain fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants which benefit tired feet.
Why Humānery Love It
Peppermint is a treat for the feet! It can help freshen and deodorise even the strongest sweat-borne foot smell. It helps revive tired feet that are irritated, burning, swollen, or just sore. Eucalyptus Oils are very effective on the feet because the pores are some of the largest on the body, these large openings are ideal for transdermal absorption, allowing the oils to quickly pass through layers of skin.
Lemon and Lime Peel helps to exfoliate, brighten, reduce odour and relax your feet from their daily challenges. Leave the skin on your feet feeling soft, cleansed, and instantly cooled. We love that this product is free from fragrance/artificial colours and packaged in a lightweight, travel-friendly, recycled and recyclable bottle.
- James + Jake
- Foot spray
- **Eugenol * ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENT ** NATURAL COMPONENT OF ESSENTIAL OILS
- *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
- *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
- *Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Water
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil
- Laureth 3
- Sorbic Acid