The Beard Tamer by Jack Black is expertly formulated to tame two-day designer stubble to full-on hipster beards.
It's time to wave goodbye to wild and unruly strands. This nourishing and clarifying duo works to soften and nourish the skin and hair for next-level manageability. A high-performance blend of essential oils, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and vitamin E protect against free radicals, to ensure comfort pre and post-shave. Each formula is vegan-friendly, with zero sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- Tames & softens
Contains 2 grooming game changers to improve skin and beard health
- Nourishes & protects
- Improves manageability
Kalahari Melon Oil and Marula Oil lock in moisture and boost natural shine
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Jack Black
- Aloe Vera
- Sea Kelp
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Beard & Shave
- Beard and shave set
- Ingrown hairs
- Irritated skin
- Start by wetting the beard thoroughly with warm water.
- Dispense a small amount of the Beard Wash into wet palms.
- Work into a lather and massage into the beard, and rinse well.
- Apply a small amount of Beard Oil to the beard to soften and condition it.
- Use the Jack Black Styling Comb for your beard from the bottom up, starting at the chin and working your way to the top of your head.
- Comb out any tangles or knots as you go.
- Style as desired.
- Ideal for daily grooming and hair maintenance.
- Use whenever your beard or hair needs a tidy-up.
- Opens in a new window.