The Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Shea Butter (7 g) works overtime to soothe dry, chapped lips.
With added SPF 25 to help protect lips from sun damage and windburn. The special blend of Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil infuses your delicate lips with antioxidants and delivers deep moisturisation. Jack Black products are made from natural ingredients and are cruelty-free and produced in the USA.
Added Shea Butter and Avocado Oil work to soften and condition lips
- Cooling sensation
Blended with zingy Mint Leaves for a tingly cooling sensation
- SPF protection
SPF 25 protects the lips from harsh UV Rays, which can cause skin damage
Contains Petrolatum, which helps lock in moisture for dry, chapped lips
- Jack Black
- SPF 25
- Shea Butter
- Lip balm
- Dry lips
- Take your lip balm and gently apply the product to your lips in a circular motion, starting from the centre of your lips and continuing outward. (Use 15 minutes before exposing them to sun & wind).
- Repeat until you have completely covered your lips with the balm.
- Allow the balm to sit on the lips a bit or get soft and absorbed before applying any other lip products.
- Repeat the application of the lip balm throughout the day if and when needed.
- Try out the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Grapefruit, Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Lemon, Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint, or grab the Jack Black Lip Balm Trio.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Lanolin Oil
- Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *Certified Organi