Humanity Cosmetics Face Polish (150 ml) is gentle scrub which combines the natural abrasion of volcanic rock with activated charcoal to clean pores and remove dead skin cells while maintaining a healthy skin barrier. The result? Blemish-free skin and a product that's Paraben-free and responsibly sourced.
Activated charcoal combines with a volcanic rock to create a gentle exfoliation, removing dead skin cells
- Pimple fighting
Helps to minimise pores and reduce face breakouts
- Hydrating and antioxidant properties
Avena Sativa extract offers a natural antioxidant, while the formulation of four natural plant oils works to hydrate and nourish the skin
- For the health and environmentally-conscious consumer
Responsibly sourced and paraben-free
- Humanity Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Face scrub
- Oily skin
- After washing and drying your face, message a generous squeeze of polish into your skin avoiding the eyes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, or with Humanity Cleansing Gel followed by lukewarm water then cold water to tighten the pores if you want a deeper clean.
- For best results, use one to three times per week.
- Follow up by applying the Humanity Cosmetics Moisturiser and sunscreen.
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Pumice (Lava Rock)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Potassium Oleate
- Potassium Cocoate
- Potassium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Persea Gratissima oil (Avocado oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Activated Charcoal (Charcoal powder)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Xanthan gum
- Avena sativa extract (Oat Silk)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)
- Root Powder (Licorice root powder)