Invigorate your skin from the comfort of your own home with the HEATH Rescue Hair and Body Wash (250 ml), containing Papaya Extract, Creatine, and Green Tea.
With anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties, its formula helps to regenerate, condition and moisturise the skin and hair.
Papain enzyme in the added Papaya Extract has skin-cleansing properties, helping rid clogged pores and preventing acne from forming - the overall result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin
Green Tea is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich to neutralise free radicals
- Protects and rejuvenates
Green Tea contributes to skin brightening due to the presence of antioxidants, which assist in removing toxins from the body, reducing the dullness in the skin so you can soothe and rejuvenate in no time at all
- Anti-ageing properties
Creatine plays a role in generating new skin cells and can reduce sagging skin, wrinkles, and sun damage
- Made in UK
- Green Tea
- Bath & Body
- Hair and body wash
- Clogged pores
- Dull skin
- Promotion Sale
- Wet your hair and body with warm water.
- Lather up the HEATH Rescue Hair & Body Wash in your hands, then massage it into your hair and body.
- Rinse off with warm water, then dry yourself off with a towel!
- Try out the HEATH Relax Hair & Body Wash.
Check out this bath and body care routine to elevate self care in the bath or shower.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Butylene Glycol
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sorbic Acid