HEATH Cream Shave (150 ml) consists of 9 unique soft and hard soaps formulated using Tasmanian pepper, Glycerin, and Tea Tree to give you the ultimate shave.
Its formula is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm the skin while nourishing and moisturising it for a healthier appearance after shaving. It helps to fight acne, redness, swelling and inflammation for a more enjoyable shaving experience.
- Calming and soothing
Soothes the skin from the harsh effects of shaving due to added Tea Tree Oil and its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which can also help in relieving acne, redness, swelling, and inflammation
Tasmanian Pepper offers anti-inflammatory properties, while Tea Tree is a powerhouse antioxidant with antibacterial and antiseptic properties that offers the skin a soft, radiant glow
Glycerin pulls moisture from the air and locks it in to give keep the skin moisturised, cool and fresh
- Made in UK
- Tea Tree
- Beard & Shave
- Shaving cream
- Skin redness
- Promotion Sale
- Wet the area you're going to shave, and then apply the shaving cream.
- Use a brush to work the cream into your skin, and then let it sit for about 1 to 5 minutes before you begin shaving.
- Using short strokes, shave in the direction of hair growth until you've removed all of your hair.
- 'Rinse away excess hair with warm water.
- Finish with the HEATH Post Shave Repair to soothe and moisturise your skin after shaving with the HEATH Moisturiser not forgetting to apply a sunscreen for sun protection.
Learn how to take care of your skin after shaving to prevent razor burns, bumps and irritation with this resource.
- Aqua (Water)
- Steatic Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Coconut Acid
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Biosaccharide Gum-1
- Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Xanthan Gum
- Ceprylyl Glycol
- Magnesium Lactate
- Magnesium Chloride
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Maleleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Opens in a new window.