The Haeckels Pegwell Bay / GPS 21 ’30”E Mycelium Candle is a natural soy wax candle inspired by the natural beauty of Pegwell Bay with its wildlife and unruly nature. With an alluring fragrance of wild botanicals such as Fennel, grasses and salt marshes, the candle scents any room whilst creating an ambient glow.
The sophisticated fragrance has a woody base with an aromatic heart and peppery top notes. The candle has been made using sustainable seed paper which can be replanted to benefit the soil and mycelium which can also be replanted in the garden.
Why Humānery Love It
- Natural | made with natural aromatics, zero chemicals
- Sophisticated | enjoy peppery, warm, woody notes
- Long-lasting | formulated with premium ingredients for a longer, cleaner burn
- Made in the UK | inspired by the coast, made locally in Margate
Haeckels work to amplify the goodness of nature and bring it directly to your bathroom cabinet. The secret ingredient in all Haeckels products is hand-picked seaweed, sourced locally from Margate, Kent. This natural resource is brimming with next-level hydration and packed with valuable vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Made in UK
- Soya Wax
- Anise Star oil
- Aurantium Bergamia Fruit oil
- Buchu Leaf oil
- Celery Seed oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel oil
- Fir Balsam Absolute
- Guaiawood oil
- Hybrida Grosso Herb oil
- Illiceum Verum Fruit Seed oil
- Juniper Berry oil
- Lemon Peel oil
- Pepper oil
- Soy wax.
- Spicata Herb oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf oil