The Haeckels Eco Hand Balm (30 ml) is a natural, deeply moisturising solution for soft and protected hands.
Aloe Vera instantly helps to soothe even the driest cracked skin, whilst Sea Kelp helps to protect the skin with its antioxidant properties. The key natural ingredients of Broccoli Seed Oil and Shea Oil help the hands to stay soft, moisturised and comfortable. This lightweight, non-greasy formula is vegan, contains no silicones and is a sustainable choice thanks to the 100% biodegradable packaging.
Contains Seaweed Extract for added hydration
Contains select natural oils for added nourishment
This product is cruelty-free, gluten-free, silicone-free and vegan-friendly
Made with 100% biodegradable packaging
- Made in UK
- Aloe Vera
- Sea Kelp
- Bath & Body
- Hand cream
- Hand Care
- Dry hands
- Distribute a suitable amount of product unto clean, cleansed and dry hands.
- Use as often as required. Suitable to be used as a body cream.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf extract
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) oil
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetyl alcohol
- Stearic acid
- Coco caprylate
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Glyceryl stearate
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil
- Coco glucoside
- Sodium hydroxide
- Phytic acid
- Brassica oleracea (Broccoli) italica seed oil
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
- Salvia sclarea (Clary) oil
- Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil
- Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil
- Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) seed oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) leaf extract
- Laminaria digitata (Kelp) extract
- Opens in a new window.