*Free 10g Daimon Barber Hair Product with every Daimon Barber purchase*
The Daimon Barber Yuzu Hairstyling Paste is a unique hairstyling product that offers versatility with texture, volume, and definition. It utilises the yuzu fruit, which is native to Asia and is widely used in cosmetic products, Japanese bathhouses, and - of course - cooking.
Yuzu Fruit is a hybrid citrus fruit originating from China with several known health benefits such as containing powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C. In this versatile hairstyling paste, Yuzu fruit is paired with key ingredients of Kahai Nut and Beeswax, which Daimon Barber uses in many of their formulations. The result is a nourishing hair paste that offers fantastic hold while offering a layer of protection and nourishment to the hair.
Why Humānery Love It
- Fragrant | featuring Yuzu Fruit, an Asian citrus-style fruit with a light zingy fragrance
- Nourishing | enjoy improved hair health from antioxidants including vitamin C, carotenoids, and flavonoids
- Natural hold | style and hold are guaranteed with this natural beeswax-based formula
- Non-greasy | added Kahai Nut Oil has super-fast absorption leaving hair grease-free
- Exclusive | this product is sold exclusively by Humānery and Daimon Barber
With a focus on sustainability and keeping things local, Daimon Barber is changing the way we think about men’s hair care in the United Kingdom. With all product ingredients sourced within the UK and manufactured locally, you can rest easy knowing that your products are made with the utmost care. Featuring formulations to cover all aspects of your daily hair routine, that pair harmoniously together to create a dream regime that’s easy to follow, with proven results.
- Daimon Barber
- Kahai Nut Oil
- Hair Care & Styling
- Humānery Exclusive
- Travel Size
- Hair styling paste
- Flat hair
- Thinning hair
- Yuzu fruit
- Kahai Nut Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin
- Caryodendron Orinicense.