Upgrade your morning grooming ritual and experience a smooth and comfortable shave every time, with CELLMEN Wash n' Shave Shaving Foam (150 ml).
Developed using sophisticated Phyto-Marine Complexes, this super lightweight shaving formula contains natural foaming agents that are suitable for all skin types. Purifying botanical elements leave the skin feeling refreshed and soothed, helping to combat post-shave redness or dryness.
Specially designed to safeguard the skin’s natural hydrolipidic protection while softening the upper layers of the dermis, step up your shave with this high-performance formula.
BENEFITS of the CELLMEN Wash n' Shave:
High-performance Swiss formulation by a science-led team
Made using sophisticated Phyto-Marine Complexes, with natural foaming agents. This is the Bugatti of high-performance formulations for men's shaving.
Purifying and balancing properties
Can help reduce excess sebum production over a prolonged period of time and improves the skin's appearance.
Reduces post-shave redness and irritation
The soothing properties of botanical elements help minimise post-shave redness and irritation.
Gentle and suitable for all skin types
This is a light-foaming formula that is just right for a close shave and is suitable for all skin types and ages.
- Beard & Shave
- Shaving cream
- Shaving foam
- Irritated skin
- Razor bumps
- Razor burn
- Apply foam onto the area to be shaved with a gentle massage until you feel the skin feels moist and ready for the shaving blade.
- Make sure to shave in the direction the hair grows and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Shake well before use and store upright.
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids
- Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate
- Enteromorpha Compressa Extract
- Sucrose Stearate
- Butylene Glycol
- Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Hexylene Glycol
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Copper PCA
- Caprylyl Glycol
- PEG60 Almond Glycerides
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Citrate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Oleanolic Acid