BEYL Skincare's Clima-adaptive Anti-pollution Moisturiser is an anti-ageing cream designed to protect against environmental and digital light pollution. It's made with 10% active ingredients as well as Cacao Seed Extract, Pre-biotic, and Vitamin C to hydrate the skin and reduce signs of lines and wrinkles.
This smart cream can adapt to local climates and seasonal changes, stabilising the skin's sensory properties whatever the weather. Used daily, it will leave skin feeling soothed and refreshed.
Added Vitamin C and Pre-biotic protect the skin from lines and wrinkles
- Use for
Ideal for sports and travel use
leaves skin energised and radiant
- 10% active ingredients
the Clima-adaptive formula means this cream can adapt to both natural and artificial climate environments
- For all | suitable for all skin types
- All skin types
- Vitamin C
- Face moisturiser
- Environmental toxins
- Start by cleansing your face, possibly with the BEYL Purify & Refresh Face Cleansing Gel.
- Pat down your face until dry.
- Take approximately one fingertip's worth of moisturiser and apply spots on forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Spread evenly over the face and massage until absorbed.
Use morning and evening. In the evening, follow up with the BEYL Firm & Revitalise Eye Cream.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract
- Sodium Phytate
- Xanthan Gum
- Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract
- Citric Acid
- 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
- Benzoic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.