Tame the mane with Barber Barber Tough Enough clay. With its bespoke blend of organic clays, this ultra-strong, matte styling solution gives you control over thick hair.
Made in the UK with only the best silicone and paraben-free ingredients, this water-based clay provides value, convenience, and a fantastic scent. 100g per pot, it's easy to rinse out and packed with Jojoba Wax, Kaolin Clay, and more to care for your hair.
Freedom to Move, Control to Style
With its ultra-strong, ultra-matte formula, Tough Enough Clay gives your hair the freedom to move while giving you complete control over your style. Perfect for thick hair that's worn short and choppy
Nourishment and Care
Barber Barber products are designed with both science and nature in mind, so you can trust that your hair is getting the best of both worlds. This product nourishes and cares for your hair, leaving it looking its best
In addition to its amazing hold, Tough Enough Clay also boasts a fantastic scent, leaving you smelling as good as you look
Easy to Use and Wash Out
All Barber Barber products are water-based, making them easy to use and wash out. No sticky or greasy residue to worry about, just a smooth and easy styling experience
Bespoke Formulas for Your Hair's Unique Needs
With over 25 years of expertise in the hair care business, Barber Barber knows what works and what doesn't. That's why they've taken the time to create a bespoke formula packed with jojoba wax, kaolin clay, natural bentonite clay, and candelilla wax that works for your hair's unique needs. And with 100g of product per pot, you're getting plenty of value for your money. All Barber Barber products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so you can feel good about what you're putting in your hair
- Barber Barber
- Made in UK
- Organic (Certified)
- Hair clay
- Oily hair
- Oily scalp
- Thick hair
- Hair styling
- Start with clean, dry hair: Ensure that your hair is clean and dry before you apply the styling clay.
- Take a small amount of clay: Scoop out a small amount of the clay using your fingers.
- Rub the clay between your palms: Rub the clay between your palms to warm it up and make it easier to spread through your hair.
- Apply to your hair: Starting at the roots, apply the clay to your hair, working it through the length of your hair, to the tips.
- Style as desired: Once you have applied the clay, you can style your hair as desired, using your fingers or a comb.
- Allow to dry: Allow the styling clay to dry completely.
- Enjoy your stylish, well-groomed hair that will last all day.
- Try out the Barber Barber Tough Enough.
- Aqua Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) Bentonite Ethylhexyl Stearate Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Kaolin PVP Diatomaceous Earth Ceteareth-25 Parfum (Fragrance) Propylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol Disodium EDTA Potassium Sorbate Tocopheryl Acetate Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Benzoate Linalool Limonene Citral Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Eugenol Geraniol Amyl Cinnamal Hexyl Cinnamal Hydroxycitronellal
- Opens in a new window.