Step up your game with the ATHLETIA Skin Protection UV Gel 50 (50 g) - the ultimate sunscreen for active men.
This SPF 50 UV protection gel offers a powerful defence against harmful UV rays while keeping you hydrated with its lightweight formula. No more sticky or greasy sunscreens - its water-resistant gel boasts a smooth, non-sticky texture that prevents debris and dust from sticking to your skin. It's durable enough for even the toughest workouts. Trust it to keep you protected and leave you feeling refreshed. Scented with a refreshing blend of Lemon, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Grapefruit, and Cedarwood, bask in the aroma of an active man's grooming routine.
SPF 50 UV protection
High level of protection against harmful UV rays
Light, hydrating veil
Keeps skin hydrated while protecting from the sun
Provides broad-spectrum coverage against both types of harmful rays
Ideal for active lifestyles stays on even during intense activity or sweating
Smooth, non-sticky texture
Prevents debris and dust from sticking to the skin
Contains safe and gentle ingredients like Uji Tea and White Tea Extracts, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- No Artificial Colouring
- SPF 50
- SPF moisturiser
- Combination skin
- Damaged skin
- Oily skin
- Cleanse your skin: For the best result, prepare your skin with ATHLETIA skincare; Core Balance Oil & Core Balance Toning Lotion.
- Apply the SPF gel: Squeeze a small amount of the SPF gel onto your fingertips and then apply it evenly onto your face, neck and any other exposed areas of skin.
- Rub it in: Make sure to gently rub the SPF gel into your skin until it's fully absorbed and not visible.
- Reapply: Reapply the SPF gel every 2-3 hours if you're going to be spending a lot of time outdoors, or after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Use enough: It's important to use enough SPF gel to cover all exposed areas of the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes: When applying the SPF gel, make sure to avoid getting it in your eyes as it may cause irritation.
- Remove using a suitable cleanser and follow by removing impurities with ATHLETIA Treatment Foam Wash.
- Zinc Oxide (nano)
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Butylene Glycol
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Polysorbate 80
- Xanthan Gum
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Disodium EDTA
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Rice Ferment Filtrate
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract
- Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract
- Opens in a new window.