The Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash effectively cleanses without water and acts as a high-performance hand sanitiser. The hydrating alcohol-based formula works on dry hands, so you can use it while on the go.
Enriched with Mandarin, Rosemary Leaf and Cedarwood oils, the nourishing sanitiser doesn’t dry out the skin or leave a sticky residue like some hand sanitisers, delivering moisture for long-lasting hydration. This vegan-friendly rinse-free hand wash is suitable for all skin types and can be applied liberally due to the fast-absorbing ingredients.
Works without water
Effectively cleanses for those times when running water isn’t available
A gentle Alcohol-based formula that kills off bacteria without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
Enriched with aromatic Mandarin, Rosemary Leaf and Cedarwood oils that deliver long-lasting hydration
Suitable for vegans and all skin types
- All skin types
- Bath & Body
- Hand sanitiser
- Dispense 1-2 pumps onto dry hands.
- Distribute evenly.
- Allow to evaporate.
- Alcohol Denat.
- Water (Aqua)
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Opens in a new window.