If you are a fan of natural scents, the Acqua di Parma Colonia Futura EDC Spray is for you. The Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma's homage to nature and is a representation of their past, present and future, housed within their classic bottle design.
- Top Notes
- Middle Notes
- Base Notes
The earthiness and smokiness of vetiver are enveloped wonderfully by the citrus notes of bergamot, grapefruit and lemon. These give way to the fresh and nuanced floral smell of clary sage and lavender. This fragrance is ideal for those days out in the sun or to bring a little bit of spring into your day.
- Acqua Di Parma
- Eau de cologne
- Clary Sage
- Pink Pepper
- Apply the EDC after a shower on clean, dry skin.
- Ideally, apply the cologne on your inner wrists or neck.
- Hold the bottle 3 to 6 inches away from the targeted area before spraying.
- Spray the cologne into the air and walk through it
- Rub the spray into your skin after application
- Use too much (2-4 squirts is sufficient)
- alcohol denat.
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract