Step 2 of Aaron Wallace's 3-part grooming routine, Deeply Nourishing Hair & Beard Conditioner helps tackle damage to afro hair caused by daily grooming.
Why This Product is Great
- Improved appearance | naturally derived Mango Butter and Black Seed Oil soften and promote shine
- Designed for black men | all Aaron Wallace products are developed to suit the specific needs of black men
- Repairs & restores | developed to strengthen hair strands and cuticles, minimising breakage in curly and coiled hair
- Protective | helps safeguard against damage from daily grooming
- Uplifting scent | infused with distinct notes of Amber, Leather and Spices opening with Baies Rose, Bergamot and Lime
Enriched with restorative ingredients including Mango Butter and Black Seed Oil, you'll notice a visible improvement in the appearance and health of your hair, including a natural sheen and strengthened cuticles. The invigorating scent of Amber, Leather and Spices, opening with Baie rose, Bergamot and Lime, will instantly leave you feeling rejuvenated.
About the brand: Aaron Wallace is here to answer the call for modern functional grooming products specifically designed for black men and their needs. From seeing these issues first hand Aaron has designed a collection of ultra-nourishing products featuring their unique key ingredients of Black Seed Oil and Mango Butter that alleviate dryness and breakage while offering sustainable, natural products to the black community.
Part 2 of a 3 part grooming routine. For best results, use after cleansing with the Aaron Wallace Hydrating Hair & Beard Shampoo. Massage into the hair and comb through from roots to tips, for even distribution.
- Aaron Wallace
- Black Seed Oil
- Damaged hair