Looking for a hair product that not only adds vibrancy to your hair but also provides essential nourishment? Look no further than the 3 More Inches Silver Blonde Conditioner, a colour-correcting formula fortified with violet pigment, rare cashmere proteins, and UV filters. This powerful combination of micro protein amino acids repairs strengthens and protects your hair shaft from UV and pollution damage while also combating brassy yellow tones.
Vibrant Colour and Shine
The violet pigment in this formula corrects brassy yellow tones, giving your hair a vibrant colour and shine
The cashmere protein and micro protein amino-acids are easily absorbed by your hair shaft, replenishing damaged hair and rehydrating the hair shaft
Protection from UV rays
The sunflower extracts provide natural protection from UV rays, helping to prevent colour fade and sun damage
Free from Harmful Chemicals
This formula is silicone-free, so there are no harmful silicones clogging your pores or drying out your hair
Improved Strength and Elasticity
The wheat protein in the formula strengthens your hair and increases hydration and elasticity
- 3 More Inches
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Hair Care & Styling
- Colour Protection
- Dry hair
- Sleek Finish
- After shampooing with the Silver Blonde Shampoo, gently squeeze out the excess water from your hair. Don't wring it out like a wet towel, be gentle to avoid damaging your hair.
- Take a teaspoon amount of conditioner and spread it between your palms, adding more if you have long or thick hair.
- Apply the conditioner to your hair, avoiding the scalp as this can cause product buildup and weigh down your hair.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to comb the conditioner through your hair evenly, making sure all strands are coated.
- Leave the conditioner in your hair for a few minutes, allowing it to penetrate and work its magic.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water, making sure to remove all traces of conditioner. If your hair is dry or chemically treated, leave a little bit of conditioner in to help hydrate and protect it.
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Myristamide Dipa
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Glycol Distearate
- Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride
- Potassium Sorbate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Butylene Glycol
- Ci 60730/violet 2
- Disodium Edta
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sorbic Acid
- Opens in a new window.